8 814 sq. m
Vladivostok, 45 Svetlanskaya street
Year of implementation:
Trade area: 6 120 sq. m
Restoration and adaptation for modern use of the cultural heritage object at 45 Svetlanskaya street.
• Development of a feasibility study of the project.
• Conducting engineering surveys and inspecting the buildings.
• Development of the concept of a shopping and entertainment centre (SEC).
• Preparation of the project of restoration and adaptation to the modern use of the cultural heritage object.
• Preparation and passing of a historical and cultural expertise of the project.
• Obtaining a positive conclusion on the examination of the project documentation and building permits.
• Preparation of the tender task and a tender of the general contractor.
• Construction management "on a turn-key basis".
• Brokerage, formation of a pool of trade tenants from the list of global and federal brands, the conclusion of lease agreements.
• Commissioning and opening of the SEC.
• Operation and maintenance of the SEC.
• Management of lease relations and interaction with tenants.
• Management of the promotion and positioning of the facility.